| || |
(As always, follow the slide show for step by step instructions).
1. If you're using canned beans, rinse off and they're ready to use. If you're using dry beans, place them to soak overnight, or you can boil them for 1-2 hours. When soft (but haven't split their skins), drain the excess water off.
2. Cut polenta into rounds and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
3. Dice two bell peppers. When I come home from the grocery store, I like to pre-rough-chop my vegetables to make dinners like this easier.
4. Mix beans and bell peppers together, season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Spoon bean mixture over polenta rounds when removed from oven. Garnish with mango chutney.
In the comments below, give me suggestions for what cooking tips or topics you'd like me to cover in the future!